[ ]
the journey of her life...




tumblr
instagram
+
+
‚óÄ ‚ñ∂
i love it ON Jan 27, 2011 AT 1/27/2011 12:05:00 AM

i love how kim joo won teased gil ra im 
 in this gif! cute!

that cappucino, reminds me of the foam kiss between her and hyun bin!
  
suddenly, i've become her fans!
I LOVE HA JI WON
now, she's one of my list! (: 
and how i wish, i could be like her.
beautiful, elegant, and cute! superb!
geez, i want to cut my hair just like her! but maybe one day!
cause, i'm not ready yet! hihi

 

HYUN BIN! 
The King of Kim Su Han Mu? hehe.
after the my lovely sam soon drama, 
i think, i fell for him for the second time
but, i love kim joo won more than hyun bin! 
mianhe oppa! hihi
his smile is what i fell for.
and kim joo won's character is what i'm in love with.
and, i may sound selfish, but i really want
to see hyun bin and ha ji won become a real couple one day!
sorry, song hye kyo! ):

Labels: , ,


0 CHEONSA