[ ]
the journey of her life...




tumblr
instagram
+
+
‚ñ∂
What's on my mind? ON Jan 26, 2011 AT 1/26/2011 01:28:00 AM
 

this is what's on my mind right now! Secret Garden. i've been watching this drama over and over again. i just couldn't help myself. seriously, this drama is AWESOME! jinjja daebak! i love every scene of the drama. the sit-up scene was truly amazing! also, the cappucino scene! kyaa. how i wish i can be Gil Ra Im once. how's the feel, of having such a great and amazing boyfriend like Kim Joo Won. I guess it would be fun! seriously. 

I WANT TO BE GIL RA IM 
AND HAVE A BOYFRIEND LIKE KIM JOO WON

second, i thinking, on where could i download this Kdrama, for free? also with the english subbed. i've been tried to download from other sites, but it doesn't work at all. ahh, i want to download it really bad! someone! please help me. jebal!

 


Labels: ,


0 CHEONSA