[ ]
the journey of her life...




tumblr
instagram
+
+
‚óÄ ‚ñ∂
Countdown. ON Mar 8, 2011 AT 3/08/2011 06:02:00 PM
10 days to go till Super Show 3 in Malaysia. Seriously, I can't wait for this. But to be honest, I'm not that over excited as the other elfs. Maybe the incident happened because of the ticket still affects me huh. That's why I'm not very happy with it. Last year, I've always kept counting the days till the concert finally had reached! But I dunno, this year, I don't count it. I don't take it too much serious. Not so excited. What's wrong with me? Can't even scream "Ahhhh! It's only 10 days to gooo!". It's different. And, last year, I kept thinking, what should I wear, what should I bring ~ and this time, I don't even thinks bout it.

"Hey girl! Just forget everything about the ticket incident! Smile. And enjoy the concert! Be an excited elf just like the other YOU last year. Okay!" 


I just hope that I won't meet her on that day! Cause if it's so! My mood will definitely turn upside down!

Labels: ,


0 CHEONSA